INTRODUCTION

Hello!

First off, thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope my entries help all the bookworms out there get their perfect dream book and start a whole new adventure in its pages.

As a reader myself, I found it REALLY hard to find the ideal book and immerse myself in it for the next few months. But as soon as it was over, i had always struggled to find another perfect book. It is always a melancholic moment when a book ends, and we are left with the thoughts of the particular story for days before we find another book. Such books are rare to come by and will always be special to us.

There are also some lesser known series, which are not as popular and well known as the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson series, but are just as amazing.

But never fear! In this blog, i will write about the books i am particularly fond of, and all those stories i enjoyed a lot and hope you will too.

So when you finish a good book series, and is left to stare at the wall, rethinking the plot and how great the book was (been there, done that), you will have another fantastic journey to go on! 

I really hope my entries will help all those avid readers out there to go on  memorable adventures, over and over again.

peace out, ✌

Hakanshaa Diwakar

PS: I UPDATE POSTS EVERY SUNDAY 

Comments

  1. Superb!!! Looking forward to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgg I am soo looking forward to this

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hearty wishes to you Hakanshaa! My prayers stay with you for all success to reach you.

    Regards
    Yaazhini Nirmal Kumar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck Dear.... Nirmal kumar πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ€

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dear. Aaditya is fond of story books nd he hv many. He will be happy to know about ur collections too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot aunty! i will definitely post more updates soon

      Delete
  6. Superb hakansha good job dear ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.... Great job dear ����

    ReplyDelete
  8. AmazingπŸ‘ ✌✌✌all the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent, looking forward to awesome memories and adventures.... hakanshaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Start, Wish you all the very best πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very useful content for all the book lovers. Will share this with my friends as well for sure. Keep rocking dear ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your well-deserved success

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pandava Quintet series

The Wings of Fire series (The Dragonet Prophecy)